Choreography of Space

I've been away from my blog for the holidays and now for my intensified job search so this post will have to be only tangentially urbanist in nature. 

I just discovered a great new portfolio site, behance.net where I uploaded a lot of my work. My pet project has to be "The Flower Girl" Landscape Architecture Animation Project.  How can you resist this face (yes I drew it) ?

Here is my description of this project on the Behance:
For this project in Prof. Chip Sullivan's Landscape Architecture studio "Energy Fantasy and Form" we were asked to create an animated story set at the San Franscico Conservatory of Flowers, and then design a landscape for the site based on our film. My take away from the project was thinking about Choreography of Space, how to control views, what is revealed or withheld, as one moves through the landscape. Hand drawn animation brings this consideration into the forefront of design. Thank you Chip! 

Behance even writes messages for you: 
Check out new work on my @Behance portfolio: "The Flower Girl - Choreography of Space" http://be.net/gallery/The-Flower-Girl-Choreography-of-Space/6520381 and send me a message if you want to offer me a job! 

Comments